Latest news from South Africa’s premier source of weekly real-economy news on projects, products, policies, personalities and technoeconomic progress, covering a wide range of industries – from agroprocessing to information technology.
National Society Of Black Engineers – NSBE SA
Keller Prevails Over Challenging Embankment Support Project
Unicaf is celebrating AFRICA month and they are giving $5m worth of scholarships to 1,000 eligible applicants.
Sisulu calls on Engineers to contribute to the developmental agenda of SA
Source: AfricaNews24 Published on 2021-06-20
Problems at ESKOM Not Due to Black Engineers
Source: SolomonStar Published on 2019-02-27
- Magazine round up | 24 September 2021
- President urges communities to support N2 toll road project
- ArcelorMittal South Africa responds to Itac’s termination of safeguard probe
- More ambitious climate target step in right direction, but more work is needed – CER
- Salga appoints two deputy presidents
- Competition Commission approves Altron’s Lawtrust acquisition
- Reserve Bank keeps rates on hold, revises growth higher
- SAA returns to the skies
- Risks linked to South Africa’s more ambitious decarbonisation pledge not yet ‘adequately ...
- Sustainable infrastructure efforts must be enhanced
- China bailing on overseas coal should be a boon for renewables
- Boeing forecasts continue strong Chinese commercial aviation growth
- Grindrod sells remaining stake in Grinrod Shipping for R368m
- Sasol's revised decarbonisation commitments
- How Exxaro is advancing from coal into global renewable energy