Latest news from South Africa’s premier source of weekly real-economy news on projects, products, policies, personalities and techno-economic progress, covering a wide range of industries – from agro processing to information technology.
Green hydrogen economy to bring opportunities for South Africa – NSBE President: Mdu Mlaba.
Project management skills vital for local energy transition
NSBE Gauteng PEC partnered with Wits University Civil Engineering Council & Hilti South Africa to host The Future of Civil Engineering Event.
Think Tank Discussion on African Energy Transition, Strengthening African Manufacturing & Supply Chain Processes
- SANRAL Career Expo and Bursary Drive
- National Society Of Black Engineers – NSBE SA
- Keller Prevails Over Challenging Embankment Support Project
- Unicaf is celebrating AFRICA month and they are giving $5m worth of scholarships to 1,000 eligible applicants.
- Sisulu calls on Engineers to contribute to the developmental agenda of SA
Source: AfricaNews24 Published on 2021-06-20
- Problems at ESKOM Not Due to Black Engineers
Source: SolomonStar Published on 2019-02-27
- Eskom warns of high load-shedding risk as grid likely strained for 'next few weeks'
- Omnia declares R1.4bn dividend, boasts 123% growth in operating profit
- Government, producers and labour welcome WTO vaccine decision
- Ramaphosa sees more to gain from BRICS as he gears up for Leaders’ Summit
- Police arrest 2 men with more than 300kg of Transnet copper cable
- Delay gas procurement until policy reflects big cost and emission shifts – study
- Climate change conference president in South Africa to discuss just energy transition
- Schneider targets more licence agreements to accelerate localisation in South Africa
- Building Forever has become core business at De Beers, it's in the business plan
- Kearney bringing back factory of the year competition in 2023 as economy recovers
- Green hydrogen’s business case significantly strengthened, summit hears
- Three SA airports voted best in Africa
- Labour migration policy nearing completion, says Nxesi as truckers intensify action over ...
- Eaton to expand collaboration with Microsoft on grid-interactive UPS technology
- Daimler Trucks & Buses Southern Africa renamed following global unbundling